I have always loved Royal Racing mountain biking apparel, as its rugged, well made and featured filled, and most of all it's designed by hard core riders. I have used their gear over the last several years, and I have always anticipated their new releases, so I am looking forward to getting a hands on gander of the 2013 product suite.
Royal Racing just did their photo shoot for the 2013 apparel range, and the line up has grown by roughly 30%. They showed off the full line up at Crankworx last week, so some lucky customers got to see the new apparel in person. For 2013 they aim to cover all aspects of mountain biking, and they believe they have done this with the new line.
The following is additional products they have added to complete their offering from head to toe.
New Gear in Royal's line up for 2013 are the following which add to an already broad range
- A whole bunch of socks - 6 in total from XC race socks to DH and Merino socks - they do it all for 2013
- All new glove range with the addition of the Turbulence, Victory, Core, Tybyn, Thirty, Seventy and 2 Women's and 1 Youth glove
- Women's line - Its been a long time coming, but they felt that if they were going to do it it had to be done right, so they took a bit of time over it and the outcome they believe is a good one
- Youth Line - They took the guys gear and shrank it!, focusing on fitting it for the younger rippers out there, the rest of the product is exactly the same as the mens, same fabrics and functions.
- Domain Pant and Short - New addition for them is a Storm pant 10000DPI/ 10000MVP denim style pant, this was so well received that they decided to do a short version as well.
- Cutter Shirt - DWR shower proof plaid shirt with hood for the more casual riding look, whether your digging or hitting the jumps this shirt is a good choice
- Signature Short - there was a gap in the line for a short that was lightweight with a semi fitted cut and so this short was designed, its your all day do everything short
- Short Sleeve Turbulence Jersey - The long sleeve was so good last year that they introduced the short sleeve version for the hotter climates
- Revamped race kit - They've gone durable/ lightweight - After working with their riders, they redesigned the Race kit shaving hundreds of grams off it
- New graphics, materials and more colors
- A casual line featuring the Artic hoody with faux fur lining and the Torrent hoody with a DWR showerproof coating
Note: The excellent photos are courtesy of Margus Riga
from Royal Racing
Source - Jason Schippers
RSS Feed brought to you by Grams Light Bikes