PinoyMTBiker Community - Philippine Mountain Bike Community
Go Back   PinoyMTBiker Community - Philippine Mountain Bike Community > Home Trails > Bicycling News

Bicycling News Newsfeed all about bicycling tech, info & tips.

Bike Town Cyclery King's Bicycle Store MT Pro Bikes Gran Trail Cycles Global Craze Bikes Newton Multi Sales G. C. Cyclist Decimal Cycle Supply Cycle Art Marketing IronBike.net MyNextBike.com Azione Sports ISOLINK Mtb Suspension System Deuter backpack, hydration bags & accessories - Dynamic Sports Corp. Comet Cycle Center - SFDM, QC Mars Kingdom Cycle Trading Bike101 Bikeshop Ryder / Maxxis / Infinity Italia / Shimano Business Venture 888 - 12 O'Clock Bike Components Parts and Accessories.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Global Moderator

Default Xtracycle, its simply awesome.

RSS Feed From Bike Commuters

You may have noticed we’re big fans of Xtracycle at BikeCommuters.com. Well we are…but its not because we’re getting anything out of it. We just love their products so much that we feel compelled to tell everyone about it. Out of the BikeCommuters crew, I was the first one to get it and for years I’ve told Moe how much I love this thing. Wait a minute, I think Russ Roca might have been riding his Xtracycle before I have since he was using it for his photography business. But anyhow, my family absolutely loves my Xtracycle. My youngest daughter looks forward to getting a ride to school on her personal bike limo. She loves the attention she gets from her classmates as well as other kids in the school when they see her roll up in style.
Priscilla and I really dig the Xtracycle just for its practical-ness. When ever we do any type of family picnic or bike ride, I’ll load up the bike with all of our stuff and haul it to our destination. We use this thing all the time to do groceries, errands and picking up the kids from school. But on of the funner things we’ve done with the Xtracycle was doing a bit of surfing with it.
Obviously I’m to heavy to try and surf, but Priscilla gave it a go and she was a natural at it.

So all in all, I’m basically saying that you should get an Xtracycle right away. You won’t regret it, actually I’ve NEVER met anyone that regreted buying their Xtracycle…
Click here for Bike Commuter Essentials from PricePoint.comCopyright 2007-2008 www.bikecommuters.com

More...

Links